Saturday, February 19, 2011

Training IS My Addiction!!!

Just got back from the gym :D
I did a nice HIIT cardio session on the elliptical and then did some good leg exercises to loosen up my muscles for my leg workout tomorrow (if i get the chance to workout).
I strongly believe that working out is my addiction, I get a high off of it, on a scale of 1-10 after my workout I am at a 15 for happiness...you think I would be tired after working for 7 hours.
I am so excited to see my mother and sister tonight! Too bad the weather sucks right now, but tomorrow is supposed to be sunny just in time for my birthday!
I can officially drink tonight (or this morning ;) ) at 12! I plan on having a birthday cake shot yuumm!
Does anyone listen to a song they love over and over? I have an issue with doing that and I feel like my neighbors get really annoyed if they can hear. Right now my song is "The Show Goes On" by Lupe Fiasco and also Niki Minaj and Lil Wayne "the Knockout"

"They treat you like a slave 
Put chains all on your soul and put whips up on your back 
They be lyin' through they teeth, hope you slip up off your path 
I don't switch up, I just laugh, put my kicks up on they desk 
Unaffected by they threats, then get busy on they ass" - Lupe Fiasco

Believe in YOU
Leah

4 comments:

  1. Huge congrats on the successful transition. I've done the big-move-to-another-city-by-myself thing three or four times now (to Atlanta, D.C. and Portland) and it doesn't seem to get any easier. I'm looking forward to following your journey here and seeing what develops on your blog.

    I've been listening to "If I Never See Your Face" by Maroon 5 & Rihanna a lot lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barncathollow! Thank you :) Wow that's a lot of cities to have moved to so congrats to you as well! Was there any particular reason why you moved from city to city? And good choice of song to keep listening to.
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just looking for the right place for me. Still haven't found it yet, so the adventure continues. It's pretty exciting.

    -Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh that's awesome! Don't settle until you find a place that truly makes you happy :)
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete