Monday, February 7, 2011

Living my passion and following my dreams

        So everyone from back home thinks I'm just a little crazy for dropping everything and moving across the country from Boston to L.A. in just half a day! I initially came here for a photoshoot, but as soon as I got a small taste of L.A. life and fell in love I decided it was the perfect chance to just move here for good. I want to live my life knowing that I have always gone after my passions and to believe that whatever I want is attainable. There are a lot of people out there that will always say you can not do things, but I found that believing in yourself (and God for me) can bring you a long way and it helps me push through the rough times.
         Since I've moved here everything has been so hectic I could barely get a workout in! I also forgot my sneakers at home :( luckily I have the best mother in the world and she sent them to me overnight! <3
Yesterday I went for a nice long jog (because I was sooo excited I got my sneaks!) and scoped out the city. I stopped down at La Brea tar pits! Very interesting! I thought it was just a pond but it ended up being a tar pit! Never knew that existed! If you know me...you know that I am easily amused :P
Today I went to Bally total fitness and worked out my biceps and triceps! And did a nice good ol' ab routine :)))) I will be looking for an apartment tomorrow! Wish me luck!

 
Here's a pic from my first shoot in L.A! Thought it would be good to post with all the palm trees around it!


Beach in Santa Barbara! I am very happy to be out of the New England Snow! 


Well that's about it for now! Keeping you posted!
BELIEVE IN YOU,
Leah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment