Thursday, February 17, 2011

High off life!

In such a good mood right now! I feel like I'm high off lifeeee! I had my first day of work as a personal trainer at Gold's Gym and I absolutely love it :) I met some very awesome new people! My mother and sister are coming to visit on Saturday, they are staying for the weekend :) And then I turn 21 on Sunday!! Bah! everything is moving so fast, I can not believe I am already turning 21, I feel like it was a couple months ago that I was saying "ugh I still have 3 more years till I turn 21" and now it's in a couple of days!
The best part of personal training is that I get to train people, then workout and tan for free- everything I love to do! Today I worked out my chest and back, the gym was absolutely packeddd and it was hard to get supersets in!
And to top today off, my website will be up and ready for Saturday which I will be offering online personal training! I will keep everyone updated when it's ready :D
Anyone that is reading my blog, please follow me so I have more followers! (so I don't feel like such a loser writing everyday :P

Live, Laugh, Love your body, and most importantly Believe in YOU! You only live one life, live it how you want, enjoy it and go after your dreams. At the end of the day all we have is who we are.
-Leah

Here's a pic from my apartment view for those that have been asking!

5 comments:

  1. awh Leah that view is so awesome! :-) and i'm glad you seem to be so happy! and online personal training?! thats so cool, i didnt even know there was such a thing lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Henry,

    Welcome to LA!

    I found your link via bodybuilding.com, and I'm following you because... you asked in this post!

    I lived in Scotland for a few years, and while I was there I wrote a blog about being in a new land, with a new life and new experiences, and most of them were pretty funny- But I only had two or three people who read it everyday, so I know what it's like to want "followers"! The whole point of writing what you're writing is because it's worth reading!

    So Welcome, Happy Birthday, and if you live near Hollywood, I'll see you at Runyon Canyon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lisa! Yes I will send you the link to my website when it is ready so you can see what online training looks like :)
    Hi Henry! Nice to meet you! That's awesome you found my blog via bodybuilding.com, I'm always on that site it's addicting. Scotland?! That's sweet! Where are you from originally? Why did you decide to move to Scotland? Thank you for the birthday wishes! I have yet been to the Runyon Canyon, I'm assuming you take a lot of hikes there?
    -Leah :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I thought I'd follow but I just saw my profile picture and it even creeps me out a little bit. Ok alot, I forgot what I was gonna say!
    I also came here via Bodybuilding, I'll friend you on there with a less creepy photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brandon! Nice to meet you! LOL it's ok I don't care what you look like! lol as long as you don't say anything creepy :D How is your training coming along? What are your fitness goals?

    ReplyDelete