Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"To live doesn't mean your alive"

        On my way to my new apartment to put down the payments...everything sunk in that I am actually doing it and that I am officially moving to L.A. the place I have wanted to live my whole life. Driving in the car there, Niki Minaj's song "Moment for Life" came on. Goosebumps rose on my arms because I could identify with everything she said. "I believe that life is a prize, but to live doesn't mean your alive," I believe that everyone should live by this, many people go about their lives thinking that doing the "norms" is what they have to do even if it doesn't make them happy. Everyone should live by doing what makes them feel alive, living their passions, and doing what makes them grow as a person instead of living in the same position not going forward.
       "Shout out to the haters, sorry that you couldn't faze me." Another great part of the song...No one should let others stop them or make them feel like they can't do something they want to go after, or to be the person they want to be. And honestly I do wish I could have "this moment for life" because the journey forward means everything, it's an adrenalin rush to me. And after I get to where I want, I will set more goals for me to achieve to keep me going forward and growing into a better Leah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment