Tuesday, February 8, 2011

One step closer!

Hey Everyone!
Today was an amazingggg day! I woke up and searched for apartments with a friend of mine. The first two apartments were not so nice, but the 3rd apartment I checked out was a perfect fit for me! I can start moving in tomorrow! After we looked at apartments we went to the beach and had lunch, then checked out the pier and watched very interesting entertainment performers.
Later when I got back I went for a 4 mile run with my friends...a great way to end a great day!!
Tonight's dinner: 6 oz. lean turkey burger with fat free thousand island dressing YUM!

BELIEVE IN YOU!!
Leah :D

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited you got a blog! I've been dying to know your diet! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisa! I am too haha I figured that instead of repeating everything a zillion times I can just write it all in my blog! And I will definitely be posting my diet and different snacks and recipes that I use! :)

    ReplyDelete