Tuesday, February 22, 2011

21 already?

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! I can not believe I am already 21! Time really does fly by in the blink of an eye. That is why you have to live life to the fullest right?
 For my b-day I had a day of fun with my sister and mother :) we ate lunch on the beach, went to an aquarium, and thanks to them had a lovely spa treatment massage and facial :) and then of course we went to a bar and I had my first drink at 21. I wish I could have been with my whole family but I know it's hard to get everyone over here from 3000 miles away.

Whiskey Sour: first drink of the night


Mom and Jess enjoying the fish haha


So on the flip sideeee after all this moving across the country and finding an apartment and job, it's been really hectic and I have not been on my set workout program and diet, which I just started back up this week! I have gained about 3 pounds since January 27th (and they are not good lbs), so now it is time to get back in my groove, lose some body fat and get YOKED!

Believe in YOU!
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment